1. What is Coworking ?
It is a working place, which involves a shared working environment, just like an office, but way cooler than a usual office. At Virtua Hub we offer great working environment with numerous facilities to assist you with your work.
2. How is going for a Virtua Hub coworking space better than renting a commercial property?
Virtua Hub offers fully furnished premium plug and play office spaces for rent. There are definite advantages of going with a managed office space provider like Virtua Hub as against renting out a commercial property on your own and developing it on your own
3. Do you offer a free day trail ?
Yes ! Register for a free day trail on the website/mobile app or drop by at our location.
4. What do I get with the Virtua Hub membership ?
5. When does my membership begins ?
Your membership begins from the day of your first use.
6. Do you require any deposits ?
No! There aren’t any deposits. Our daily, weekly and monthly plans provide you with the stability of a space along with the flexibility you need.
7. What are the working hours ? When the spaces are open ?
Generally our spaces are available from 9am to 9pm, Monday through Sunday.
8. Can guest visit me at Virtua hub workspace ?
Yes . Just make sure that you register them via Virtua Hub app.
9. How do I cancel my membership ?
You can cancel your membership by dropping an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please refer to the terms and conditions of our refund policy.
10. What are my payment options ?
Virtua Hub payment can be paid by using any Indian credit card, debit card, net banking and e-wallet. For international cards and bank accounts contact us at email@example.com
11. Can I bring clients or guests with me to work ?
Of course! Having a professional place to meet clients and hold meetings or workshops is a primary advantage of being a member of Aspire labs. Our conference room is equipped with a Flatscreen tv and whiteboard! If you are in need of additional type of equipment, let us know!
12. Do I need to sign a contract, and for how long ?
VYou need to accept the Virtua Hub Agreement which is a short 1-minute easy read.
13. Can I just walk in or do I need an appointment
You can just walk in to visit the space. Use of the space is subject to availability and our discretion. Registration is required prior to coworking .
14. What documents do I need for registration ?
Whether you want a day pass or a monthly plan, you'll need the following documents
before you can start coworking .
Keep in mind that there is also a yearly registration fee of ₹ 100.
15. Are you located in any other city apart from Chennai ?
We would soon be entering other major cities in India. Keep watching this space for more updates.